CRC-21-011 - Part-Time
Closing Date: 04/16/2021
To be responsible for cleaning and orderly upkeep of the Clearwater River Casino & Lodge, including the administrative offices at each site. Formal or informal education, which ensures the ability to read, write, and understand oral/written instruction. Cleaning or janitorial experience preferred. Starting pay $10.10/ hour.
- If a positions require a high school diploma or equivalent, or college education/degree (a copy of diploma or transcripts must be submitted with application)
- If a position requires a valid driver’s license with the ability to be insured under the Tribe’s policy (must provide a current Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- All Gaming positions require a Nez Perce Tribal Gaming license which involves a complete background investigation
- The Enterprise is a drug free work environment – Pre-employment drug testing is required
- An Enterprise application and three (3) letters of reference are required. Resume is highly suggested